The first day of ExTex - Yeeha!


Today was the first day of my new version of Experimental Textiles. It is wonderful to be teaching a longer course again and I have a group of eight lovely ladies who will be with me till the end of March next year.

We started on design exercises and tomorrow we will be taking sections from these and then working up two way colour designs. I am very  tired so will just show you some of the designs. I will show you what we get up tomorrow early next week.












So as you can see the girls worked hard today - this is just a selection of what we got up to . . . . . 


More soon.


I heard from the lovely Mr Mead at Art Van Go that my design course will be running next week - so there will be more of this to come - FABULOUS!!!

X

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016