Christmas Craft Fair - Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December

 

Here we go flying head long into the Festive season. It's the third of December already aaRRGGHH!!!! As part of my procrastination exercises to keep me from settling down to write the book, I am sorting out my jewellery for this weekend.

As part of the Brighton Christmas Open Houses, Foredown Tower is opening for one weekend and putting on a Craft Fair. There will be all kinds of textile crafts and gifts plus my sister selling her gorgeous cookies and chocolates and I will be there making a lot of noise and having lots of fun.

Here are some of the new range that I have just finished -


 
 
 These are all layered newspaper based.


 These are my new foiled pierced drops.

  . . and my new two layer foiled studs.

 A selection of newspaper and foil studs.

. . . and my brooches.

I am very pleased with this collection - let's hope I sell a few bits as my workshop at Art Van Go didn't run this week which is a great shame. It is always hard to get students to enrol on design or colour courses. This type of workshop is so important, but as they are not technique based they seem to be less attractive. I shall miss seeing Viv and Kevin, they are good mates and always so supportive.

If you fancy a trip to Brighton, we will be very pleased to see you.

Right - back to the book . . . sigh . . . . x

x


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016